The chapter contains (click on text to open):
- Before and After Lehman: Switzerland and the United States Compared
- The IMF Assessment for Switzerland 2014 and our Critique
On Price Inflation:
- Latest Swiss Inflation Details
- The Inflationary Cycle in Developed Countries Has Just Started in Germany
- Swiss Yes to Referendum Against Mass Immigration is a Yes to Higher Salaries and Higher Inflation
On Swiss GDP and Economic Activity:
- SECO expects 2.2% Swiss GDP growth in 2014 and 2.7% in 2015: Implications on the Swiss Franc
- History of Wrong Forecasts of Fed and Swiss Economists, Update September 2013
- Swiss Purchasing Manager Index
- Swiss Statistical Dashboard
- Swiss Economic Data (outdated)
- The History of Wrong Forecasts of Fed and Swiss Economists
On the Swiss Trade and Current Account:
- Is the Swiss Capital Account Able to Neutralise the Persistent Current Account Surpluses?
- Details on the Swiss Trade Surplus
- T. Jordan: Strong Swiss franc and large current account surplus – a contradiction?
On Swiss Money, Credit and Asset Price Inflation:
- Excessive Money Supply: Switzerland Could Follow in Spain’s and Ireland’s Footsteps
- Pros and Cons of the Swiss Countercyclical Capital Buffer
- 2014: Swiss Credit Bubble Popping? No, Lending to the Swiss Private Sector is even Accelerating!
- SNB’s Danthine: Credit – is the sky the limit?
- Swiss Housing Bubble: Thirteen Reasons Why It Will Continue for another Decade
- Swiss home price to income ratio small in historic and global comparison