Our most important pages on balance sheet recessions and related theories:
- El-Erian: The New Normal
- Chartalism and Modern Monetary Theory, MMT
- Monetarist and Austrian Critique against MMT
- New Arthurian Economics and Martin Wolf’s “Strip banks of power to create money”
Richard Koo: Balance Sheet Recessions covers important points for part 2, the wealth and debt part.
- Richard Koo: Balance Sheet Recessions
- Richard Koo, Revitalizing the Eurozone without Fiscal Union, April 2012
- Explaining Richard Koo to Paul Krugman, to Austrian Economists and the SNB
- Balance Sheet Recession becomes mainstream, four years too late
- The World in Balance Sheet Recession, a 2012 update
- Richard Koo’s newest paper: About the Ineffectiveness of Monetary Expansion
- Richard Koo´s misleading take on the great recession: The final chapter
Abenomics and Japan:
- Mark Chandler: Weak Yen, Is it Really a Currency War?
- Ageing and Immigration in the U.S. and Japan and the New Normal
- Cultural Reasons for Japan’s Deflation: Can the U.S. Go into a Balance Sheet Recession?
- How Long Will the U.S. Recovery Last? A Reminder: The False Japanese Recovery in 1998/1999
See more for