Swiss Statistics has recently published a new statistical dashboard for the main data on the Swiss economy. Access it here.See more for
↑ Return to Swiss Macro
Permanent link to this article: http://snbchf.com/chf/euro-zone-swiss-macro/swiss-statistical-dashboard/
Receive a Daily Mail from this Blog
Featured & Recent
How Could the Fed Protect Us from Economic Waves?
The History of Financial Cycles
Who Is Worth More: Some Hedge Funds or All our Kindergartens?
Purchasing Power Parity, REER: Is CHF Overvalued? (May 2015 update)
Falling Yields, Rising Asset Prices -Rising Yields,Falling Prices
The Euro is Poised for a Rise, Expect $1.50 in 2 to 4 Years
Yield Purchasing Power: Think Different About Purchasing Power
Carry Trade: Is the Swiss Capital Account Able to Neutralise the Persistent Current Account Surpluses?
The Last Free Lunch for Holders of SNB’s High-Risk Share?
Rising Sight Deposits at SNB Means Rising SNB Debt
- The History of Financial Cycles
- How Could the Fed Protect Us from Economic Waves?
- Swiss Franc and Swiss Economy: The Overview Questions
- End of EUR/CHF Peg
- George Dorgan bei den Jungfreisinnigen Zürich: CHF und Schweizer Wirtschaft
- Sept 2014, George Dorgan at the CFA Society: The Black Swan Slides
- The IMF Assessment for Switzerland 2014 and our critique
- Swiss Macro
- Before and After Lehman: Switzerland and the United States Compared
- DRAFT: Swiss Economic Data (outdated)
- Downwards and Upwards Drivers of Swiss Inflation
- Latest Swiss Inflation Details
- The Inflationary Cycle in Developed Countries Has Just Started in Germany
- Swiss Statistical Dashboard
- Swiss Yes to Referendum Against Mass Immigration is a Yes to Higher Salaries and Higher Inflation
- SECO expects 2.2% Swiss GDP growth in 2014 and 2.7% in 2015: Implications on the Swiss Franc
- 2014: Swiss Credit Bubble Popping? No, Lending to the Swiss Private Sector is even Accelerating!
- Swiss Purchasing Manager Index
- History of Wrong Forecasts of Fed and Swiss Economists
- The Swiss Trade Surplus Unveiled
- Is the Swiss Capital Account Able to Neutralise the Persistent Current Account Surpluses?
- Swiss Balance of Payments 2014, Q1-Q3 and Implications on CHF
- T. Jordan: Strong Swiss franc and large current account surplus – a contradiction?
- History of the Swiss Balance of Payments, 1985-2013
- Excessive Money Supply: Switzerland Could Follow in Spain's and Ireland's Footsteps
- Swiss home price to income ratio small in historic and global comparison
- SNB's Danthine: Credit – is the sky the limit?
- Swiss Housing Bubble: Thirteen Reasons Why It Will Continue for another Decade
- Pros and Cons of the Swiss Countercyclical Capital Buffer
- CHF Price Movements: Correlations between CHF, Gold and the German Economy
- Carry Trade: Is the Swiss Capital Account Able to Neutralise the Persistent Current Account Surpluses?
- CHF Is No Safe-Haven, but a Safe Proxy for Global Economic Growth
- Colin Lloyd on the end of the EUR CHF peg
- Debt Reduction, the new Financial Cycle, an Important Driver of EUR/CHF
- Real Yields Differentials as Driver of the CHF Exchange Rate
- CHF as Funding Currency: Where is the Carry Trade, Bob Savage?
- Is EUR/CHF 1.30 Possible?
- The Swiss Franc, Pseudo-Mathematics and Financial Charlatanism
- Written in Dec 2013: FX trade of the Future is EUR/CHF Short, Not EUR/CHF Long
- Purchasing Power Parity, REER: Is CHF Overvalued? (May 2015 update)
- Written in February 2012: Will the EUR/CHF never rise over 1.22 or 1.23 again?
- How Modern Monetary Policy Changed CHF from Gold-Backed to a USD and Euro-Backed Currency
- Why negative Swiss rates would imply that the Swiss franc appreciates
- The History of the Swiss Franc
- Jordan 1999 paper: Why Switzerland should never peg to the Euro
- Research on SNB & CHF
- Other blogs & info on SNB & CHF
- CHF Trade-Weighted Index
- Long-Term Elliott Wave Analysis EUR/CHF and Fundamental Background
- Swiss Franc Put/Call Ratio, Futures Volumes, Open Interest etc.
- The Swiss Radical Libertarian Party "UP Schweiz" Is Born
- The Swiss Political Compass
- Das Ende der Schweizer Sozialbürokratie dank bedingungslosem Grundeinkommen (BGE)
- FX Theory
- Gold Standard
- Economic History
- Global Macro
- Euro Crisis and Euro Macro
- Austrian Economics
- Italy and the Euro Exit, Most Relevant Posts
- Economic Theory
- Michael Pettis
- Monetary & Fiscal Policy
- Our March 2013 Analysis: "Volcker Moment Redux": Upcoming Weakness of Emerging Markets
- Richard Koo and Abenomics