Permanent link to this article: http://snbchf.com/2012/11/next-downgrade-domino-uk/decomposition-of-debt-worldwide/
Recent Detailed Analyses
- SNB Results Q2/2014: Draghi’s Weak Euro Policy, a Nice Gift for the SNB, for Now
- The Best Contrarian Macro Investment: Russia
- Contrarian Investment, FX Rates and the Misleading Concept Called GDP
- Malaysian MH17: Ukrainian&Western Propaganda against Russian Propaganda. Who is Best?
- Will the Dollar Appreciate on higher U.S. Savings and a Smaller Trade Deficit?
- Inflation Expectations = Real GDP Growth = Ten-Year Treasury Yields – 0.5%?
- The Swiss Radical Libertarian Party “UP Schweiz” Is Born
- Inflation Difference between Eurozone and Switzerland Narrows to 0.3%
- FX Theory, The Most Relevant Posts
- SNB, the Most Relevant Pages
- CHF Most Relevant Posts
- Swiss & Euro Macro, The Most Relevant Posts
- Global Macro, A Summary of Relevant Entries
- Euro Crisis, A Summary of Relevant Posts
- Balance Sheet Recessions
- Italy and the Euro Exit, Most Relevant Posts
- Economic Theory, A Summary of Relevant Pages
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy and its Most Relevant Pages
- Gold and History
- Gold, A Summary of Relevant Posts
- Bawerk.net: Pure Austrian