Permanent link to this article: http://snbchf.com/2012/11/next-downgrade-domino-uk/decomposition-of-debt-worldwide/
Recent Detailed Analyses
- Why negative rates would imply that the Swiss franc rises
- EUR/CHF 1.30 Soon and Then Never Again?
- Jim O’Neills Bullish BRICS Outlook until 2020 and our Critics
- How Long Will the U.S. Recovery Last? A Reminder: The False Japanese Recovery in 1998/1999
- A Monetarist Approach: Did the Fed Cause the Euro Crisis with Excessive Monetary Easing?
- The Inflation Lie? Friedman’s Monetarist Business Cycle Applied to Emerging Markets and Developed Economies
- Why it Makes Sense to Exit the Euro Zone in Times of Balance Sheet Recessions
- SNB Q1 Results: Bottom-Fishing Cheap Yen, Increases Equity Share with Gains and Margin Debt